Hi, I'm Tim. I'm a product manager.
I have a strong technical background in web development, and I've built products at scale for a range of companies and industries. From B2B products powered by machine learning to the world's largest free online forum host, I've guided teams to make an impact through technology. Originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, I graduated from UC Irvine with a degree in computer science and now live and work in sunny southern California.
Things I'm Really Good At
- Product Discovery (Customer Interviews, User Testing, UX Design, Rapid Prototyping)
- Product Strategy (Competitive Differentiation, Market Research, Data Analysis, Roadmaps)
- Product Delivery (Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, User Stories)
- Back-End Programming (Node.js, Perl, PHP, Java)
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, BigQuery, Redis)
- Miscellaneous (Git, REST APIs, JSON, Regex, NGINX, Dialogflow)
- Design & Prototyping (Figma, Adobe XD, Axure, inVision, Adobe Photoshop)
- Project Management (JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, ProdPad, Asana, MS Project)
- Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Fullstory, CrazyEgg)
- Documentation (Confluence, Google Docs, MS Office)